Academics Hub (academicshub.co.uk) is committed to protecting the privacy of all users that visit our website (Mobile Application Included) or utilize our services.
We reserve the right to review and change our policy at any time, without serving any kind of notice to the users of our website.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
Information Collection & How we use your information
- Academics Hub needs to perform a contract with you.
- You have given Academics Hub permission to do so.
- Processing your personal information is in Academics Hub legitimate interests.
- Academics Hub needs to comply with the law.
You have certain data protection rights, if you are a resident of the European Economic Area. Please contact us if you no longer wish to be informed what personal information, we retain about you; or if you want the information to be removed from our system.
You reserve the following data protection rights, in certain circumstances:
- The right to access, modify or to delete the information that we have about you.
- The right of requesting rectification of the information.
- The right to object to dissemination of your personal data.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
- The right to request information regarding the data that we are collecting.
Academics Hub follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors page browsing information when they visit the website. All of the hosting companies do this and a part of analytics of hosting services. The information collected by these log files include browser type, internet protocol (IP) addresses, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, date and time stamp, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not referred to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of this information log is to administer the site, analyze trends, gather demographics information and to track user’s navigation on the website.
Cookies and Web Beacons
For more general information on cookies, please explore “What Are Cookies”.
It is important to mention that Academics Hub has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You may choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. In order for you to have more information about cookie management with specific web browsers, you may explore the information available on respective browsers’ websites.
An important part of our priority is to add protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents / guardians to participate in, observe, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Academics Hub does not collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13, intentionally. However, if think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly advise you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.
Data Retention Policy
Your personal information is retained as long as it is necessary to process the order, provide the required service, follow the applicable law, settle disputes, for business operations and to prevent fraud and other illegal activities. This data is stored in an aggregated and depersonalized form (like visitors’ data for the website.)
Academics Hub employs reasonable administrative, physical, and technical security measures for data collection and dissemination in order to prevent data disclosure or unauthorized access to customers’ personal data.
Academics Hub does not accept any liability of direct or indirect damages that happen as a result of the illegal use of customer’s personal data by a third party. The customer must adhere to all security regulations. The customer should not share his/her registration information with a third party.
The Customer must protect his own registration information, including login data and password. The Customer is solely responsible for any account visit to the website through his information.
Protecting your information against data theft, accidental loss or damage is our top-priority and we have put strict measures in place to accomplish this goal. However, exchange of information over the internet is not 100% secure and unfortunately sometimes it can be intercepted. For the same reason, we make sure that we comply with the ‘data protection principles’ pertaining to the GDPR (2016) and Data Protection Act 2018.
Our refund policy is subjected to the following conditions:
- The Customer must read and understand our refund policies before placing the order.
- Academics Hub would not be liable for any misunderstanding about refund policies as part of the Customer.
- No customer is liable to have a 100% refund subjected to other charges.
- Refund claims are not considered as valid requests if they have been requested by the client within a month of order placement.
- Refunds are applicable to orders having a delivery deadline of more than 48 hours.
- Refunds are applicable to dissertation orders with more than 10 days delivery deadlines.
- The Customer can get a refund upon receiving 30% non-original work.
- The Customer can make a refund claim if the task completed by Academics Hub gets rejected.
- The refund claim is only allowed after taking 3 revisions by the Customer and is still rejected by the tutor.
- The Customer has to wait for a month after claiming a refund; one month is the standard time to conduct a proper work scrutiny procedure.
- Correction requests, either a minor change, will be considered as a revision and respective amount will be subtracted from the refund amount.
- It will be a contract violation if the Customer reach out to third party; a Law Agency, Bank or PayPal before contacting us.
- Strict regulatory actions will be taken against the Customers who try to harm the Company’s reputation by making false claims.